Therapy Pool Hours
CLOSED Friday 1/14/22 for the 2:00pm-3:00pm Session
January 2022 M-F
9:15am-10:30am & 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Patrons are encouraged to come wearing their swim attire. However, bathrooms are available
- Masks are REQUIRED to enter the facility. Masks must be worn right up until you enter the water and go back on immediately after you exit the water
- Patrons are encouraged to come wearing their swim attire. However, bathrooms are available.
- Patrons should be out of the pool by the end of each session. Please plan accordingly.
- Private rentals are NO LONGER available.
- Patrons must hold a valid membership or prepay at the friont desk in order to utilize the therapy pool entrance.
- Patrons are required to sign in at the table prior to entering the pool area.
- Patrons may park and enter the Therapy Pool via the private entrance down the hill from the main parking lot
- Occupancy for each session is: 35 total patrons.
- Please feel free to email the Natatorium Management should you have any questions or concerns
Matt Cottle : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abby Smith : email@example.com