Register Now for Spring Break Camp 2014!
- April 7-11, 2014 Spring Day Camp-Full Day $135.00
- April 7-11, 2014 Basketball Camp-Half Day $55.00
- April 7-11, 2014 Combo Camp-Full Day $155.00
Call for additional information: Melissa Bustos 505-955-4005
Summer Camp Registration April 14, 2014
School Closure Day Camps!
- April 21, 2014 Parent Teacher Conferences
We are offering day camps from 7:30am-5:30pm. Activities include sports, swimming, ice skating, board games, social games, and arts. The cost is $35.
Please contact Mona 955-4014 or Melissa 955-4005 for additional questions.
After School Program
Due to the creative and diverse activities that our after school program offers we are currently full! We cannot accept any new families for the remainder of this school year. Please consider our program for your family for the upcoming 2014-2015 school year!
Cost is $50 per week. On most weeks the program runs Monday - Thursday from 3:00pm- 6:00 pm and Friday from 12:30pm-6:00pm.
Please click on the link below for complete information on the program
For more information contact:
505-955-4014 - Mona Baca, Youth Program Coordinator
505-955-4005 - Melissa Bustos, Youth Specialist
Call 955-4005 for More Information
PlayZone $3.00 per visit, maximum of 2 hrs.
$30 per 11 visit play pass.
$66 per 25 visit play pass.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 am – 2:00 pm
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Play Zone Rules
- Child(ren) must be at least 24 months old and not older than 6 years.
- A maximum stay of 2 hours per day is allowed for each child. Disregard of this limit may result in loss of PlayZone access.
- Parents/Guardians must remain inside of the building at all times during their child(ren)’s stay in the PlayZone.
- In order to provide service to any child/ren who shows signs of illness; including fever, runny nose, bad cough or any contagious conditions, a Doctor’s release will be required.
- In order to provide adequate care for the children, a limit of 12 children is maintained. If necessary, a waiting list will be started and children will be admitted as space becomes available.
- Parents/Guardians must sign their child(ren) in and out at each visit. Children will only be released to the parent/guardian who is listed on the registration form.
- Please provide external labels on all personal belongings.
- Please provide child(ren) with a snack for their stay in the PlayZone.
- Children are required to wear their shoes at all times in the PlayZone.
- Parents/Guardians must provide disposable diapers [no cloth diapers] and wipes. Children must wear clothes over their diapers and/or training pants.
- In the case of an evacuation, parents/guardians must exit workout area as directed. PlayZone staff will evacuate the child(ren) and meet parents/ guardians outside the building near the main entrance.
The Best Place in Santa Fe to have an Exciting Birthday Party!
Available Monday – Friday, $110.00 for 10 kids. This package includes use of a private room for 1 hour and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Available Weekends only, $150.00 for 15 kids. This package includes use of Ice Arena Party Room or a classroom for 1.5 hours and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Skating Party Package
Cost is $110 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Swimming Party Package
Cost is $90 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour and swimming during public swim sessions.
Party Combo Package
Cost is $130 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour, swimming, basketball and/or skating (skates included) during public sessions.
Many families like to extend their birthday party visit. You may extend the use of the room for $65 per hour. Each additional child, over the party package limit will pay the daily drop-in fee and $3.00 skate rental, if skates are needed. Chaperones are required and are invited to participate at no extra charge. Chaperones must remain with the children at all times.
Call 955-4024 for More Information