Summer Camp Registration April 14, 2014
Genoveva Chavez Community Center’s summer camp programs provide an opportunity for kids to experience a wide range of recreational and leisure activities supervised by caring and supportive staff. Programs are FESTIVE because we ensure that activities are Fun, Educational and Safe.
Day Camps: Educational, recreational, and leisure activities are designed for children 6-12 years old. Activities include sports, swimming, ice skating, games, visual arts, special presentations and field trips. $135 per week per child: Includes breakfast, lunch and a full day of fun activities. 7:30am-5:30pm.
Sports Camps: Different sports camps for youth and teens that teach proper fundamentals, techniques and conditioning skills. $55 per week per child. 8:30am- Noon
Call for additional information: Melissa Bustos 505-955-4005
Playzone ( Drop-In Babysitting )
PlayZone $3.00 per visit, maximum of 2 hrs. $30 per 11 visit play pass. $66 per 25 visit play pass.
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am – 11:30 am
Saturday: 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
Play Zone Rules
- Child(ren) must be at least 24 months old and not older than 6 years.
- A maximum stay of 2 hours per day is allowed for each child. Disregard of this limit may result in loss of PlayZone access.
- Parents/Guardians must remain inside of the building at all times during their child(ren)’s stay in the PlayZone.
- In order to provide service to any child/ren who shows signs of illness; including fever, runny nose, bad cough or any contagious conditions, a Doctor’s release will be required.
- In order to provide adequate care for the children, a limit of 12 children is maintained. If necessary, a waiting list will be started and children will be admitted as space becomes available.
- Parents/Guardians must sign their child(ren) in and out at each visit. Children will only be released to the parent/guardian who is listed on the registration form.
- Please provide external labels on all personal belongings.
- Please provide child(ren) with a snack for their stay in the PlayZone.
- Children are required to wear their shoes at all times in the PlayZone.
- Parents/Guardians must provide disposable diapers [no cloth diapers] and wipes. Children must wear clothes over their diapers and/or training pants.
- In the case of an evacuation, parents/guardians must exit workout area as directed. PlayZone staff will evacuate the child(ren) and meet parents/ guardians outside the building near the main entrance.
Call 955-4005 for More Information
The Best Place in Santa Fe to have an Exciting Birthday Party!
Available Monday – Friday, $110.00 for 10 kids. This package includes use of a private room for 1 hour and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Available Weekends only, $150.00 for 15 kids. This package includes use of Ice Arena Party Room or a classroom for 1.5 hours and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Skating Party Package
Cost is $110 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour and ice skating with skates included during public skate sessions.
Swimming Party Package
Cost is $90 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour and swimming during public swim sessions.
Party Combo Package
Cost is $130 for 10 kids, includes use of a private room for one hour, swimming, basketball and/or skating (skates included) during public sessions.
Many families like to extend their birthday party visit. You may extend the use of the room for $65 per hour. Each additional child, over the party package limit will pay the daily drop-in fee and $3.00 skate rental, if skates are needed. Chaperones are required and are invited to participate at no extra charge. Chaperones must remain with the children at all times.
Call 955-4024 for More Information