Summer Camp 2017
Reistration opens April 3, 2017
Fun, educational and safe programming for children 6-12 years of age. Swimming, ice-skating, court sports and games, arts & crafts, social games and more!
Summer Camp Options:
Half Day Sports Camp, $65 per week, 8:30am-12:00pm; skills, drills and scrimmage games.
Full Day Camp, $145 per week, 7:30am-5:30pm; swimming, ice-skating, court sports and games, arts&crafts, and more!
Combo Camp:$165 per week: Participate in morning Sport camp, 8:30am-Noon, then join full day camp for recreational activities. Noon-5:30pm
Golf Combo Camp, $180 per week
PARENT CHECKLIST:backpack, swimsuit & towel, long sock & coat for ice-skating, athletic shoes, lunch & snack or money to purchase lunch and snack from Cafe.
School Closure Day Camps
Day Camps will be offered throughout the school year on select weekdays when the public schools are closed. The cost is $45 per child per day camp, and parent/guardians must provide a lunch and snack food for their child(ren). 2016 Day Camp Schedule:
- Thursday, February 16 Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Friday, February 17 Parent/Teacher Conferences
- Monday, February 20 Presidents Day
After School Registration is now open
After school program includes a variety of educational, recreational, and leisure activities, designed for children 6-12 years old. Activities include sports, swimming, ice skating, social games, cooking, and arts & crafts. Special presentations and field trips may also be included. We transport children from Chaparral and Pinon Elementary Schools.
GCCC Youth Programs are for children 6-12 years of age. Registration is on a first come, first served basis. You do need to come into the center to register.
Proof of age is required
Youth Program Transfer Policy & GCCC Refund Policy: Transfer requests must be made no later than 8:00pm on the Monday one week prior to the first day of the session.
- Withdraw from a session and transfer total amount as payment for a different session or a credit.
- Refunds will be given for medical reasons only. Doctor’s excuse is required. Refunds may take up to four weeks to process. To request a refund submit a copy of the Doctor’s note and a Refund Request Form.
The Playzone is Closed Until Further Notice
Playzone (Drop-In Babysitting)
$3.00 per visit, maximum of 2 hrs
$30 per 11 visit play pass
$66 per 25 visit play pass
Monday-Thursday: 8:30 am - 1:30 pm
Friday: 8:30 am - 11:30 am
Play Zone Rules
- Child(ren) must be at least 24 months old and not older than 6 years.
- A maximum stay of 2 hours per day is allowed for each child. Disregard of this limit may result in loss of PlayZone access.
- Parents/Guardians must remain inside of the building at all times during their child(ren)’s stay in the PlayZone.
- In order to provide service to any child/ren who shows signs of illness; including fever, runny nose, bad cough or any contagious conditions, a Doctor’s release will be required.
- In order to provide adequate care for the children, a limit of 12 children is maintained. If necessary, a waiting list will be started and children will be admitted as space becomes available.
- Parents/Guardians must sign their child(ren) in and out at each visit. Children will only be released to the parent/guardian who is listed on the registration form.
- Please provide external labels on all personal belongings.
- Please provide child(ren) with a snack for their stay in the PlayZone.
- Children are required to wear their shoes at all times in the PlayZone.
- Parents/Guardians must provide disposable diapers [no cloth diapers] and wipes. Children must wear clothes over their diapers and/or training pants.
- In the case of an evacuation, parents/guardians must exit workout area as directed. PlayZone staff will evacuate the child(ren) and meet parents/ guardians outside the building near the main entrance.
Children's Safety & Recreation Division Requirements for Children in All Facilities
Call 955-4005 for More Information